Structural Organic Chemistry
- TANI Fumito, Associate Professor ◎
- GOTO Kenta, Assistant Professor ◎
- ◎ Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering
- Synthesis and function of supramolecular structures based on organic p-electron compounds.
- Photoinduced electron transfer and high charge mobility in porphyrin-fullerene supramolecules.
- Synthesis and photoelectronic properties of novel polycyclic p-electron compounds.
- Photomechanical effect and photochemical reaction of aromatic diimides.
Keywords: supramolecular assembly, p-electronic systems, porphyrins, fullerenes, photoinduced electron transfer, aromatic diimides, photomechanical effect, NIR-dye, two-photon absorption, organic semiconductor